Small Balance Lending Programs provide financing for the acquisition or refinance of small balance loans (SBLs), providing liquidity, stability and certainty of execution to the affordable rental housing market. Availability is nationwide and this consists of using hybrid ARM or fixed-rate loan products, offering partial-term and full-term interest only loans.
Freddie Mac Multifamily helps ensure an ample supply of affordable rental housing by purchasing and securitizing mortgages on apartment buildings nationwide. Freddie Mac purchased more than $47 billion in multifamily mortgages in 2015, the majority of which were securitized, thus transferring the vast majority of the expected credit risk from taxpayers to private investors.
As a leader in multifamily financing, Freddie Mac brings big improvements nationwide to $1 million to $5 million loans for small balance apartment communities with at least 5 units.
- Choice and Flexibility – Six fixed-rate and hybrid ARM loans
- Unbeatable Terms – Interest-only, coupon pricing and declining prepayments
- Ingenuity – In-market experts craft creative solutions on single and pooled loans
- Fast and Simple – Streamlined, quote to close
- Commitment to Service – A partner for the life of your loan
- Origination – Over $1B originated nationwide
TIRED OF AVERAGE?
Put TheCapitalDesk.com to the test! We have spent years evaluating and building relationships with private lenders and institutions nationwide which you can leverage to your advantage. We love our clients, we love this business, we love all challenges and at the end of every day we are thankful to everyone who puts their trust in our abilities to help them.
Contact us. Let us show you exactly what we can do to help your business finalize its capital needs now and in the future!
How do you get started with our Small Balance Lending Programs?